The most notorious and my favorite Chinese dish is egg fried rice. It’s so easy to make you won’t order takeout fried rice ever again. Stick with me and I’ll show you this easy fried rice recipe.
This simple fried rice recipe will be using that leftover rice in your fridge, it will take you about 15 mins to make the most amazing vegetable fried rice. You can add anything you want to it but I prefer veggies with egg-fried fried rice.
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂
How To Make Fried Rice Recipe?
1. In a wok or a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. once the oil is hot, saute the onion and garlic until translucent for about 2 mins.
2. Add fresh or frozen veggies and cook them until tender. for about 3-4mins.
3. Once the veggies are tender move them to the skillet or wok, and pour the beaten eggs on the other side. scramble the eggs, and mix them with th cooked veggies.
4. Mix the leftover rice into the egg/veggie mix until well combined and cook until heated through.
5. Pour in the soy sauce, give everything a good stir, and serve while hot.
Can You Freeze and Reheat Fried Rice Recipe?
Definitely. I recommend you make more than you need and freeze the leftovers for a rainy day.
It’s convenient to have some in the freezer ready for the next time you feel like having some fried rice without going through all the steps again.
Wait until it is room temperature, place it in a freezer bag, label it with the date, and freeze for up to 4 months. To reheat, thaw it in the fridge the night before and reheat in a lightly oiled hot skillet until hot.
1. Make sure to have your skillet or wok very hot before you start making it . a cold skillet won’t work as well.
2. You can use fresh or frozen veggies, frozen ones are mor convenient, but fresh veggies taste better.
3. You can add cooked chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, or ham to your fried rice. Or even mix them up!
4. I like to use reduced-sodium soy sauce, but you can use the same quantity of regular soy sauce.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 4 cups leftover refrigerated cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup frozen carrots, diced
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a wok or large skillet. Saute the onion and garlic just until translucent, about two minutes.
- Add the frozen veggies and cook them for about 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Place the veggies on one side of the pan and pour the beaten egg on the other. Scramble the eggs and then mix them with the cooked veggies.
- Mix in the cooked rice and soy sauce and cook until heated through.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 548mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g
Sos Recipes is not staffed by nutritionists or dietitians, and any provided nutritional information is an approximation. If calorie count and nutritional value are crucial to you, we suggest inputting the ingredients into your preferred online nutritional calculator. The actual calorie and nutritional content may differ based on the brands used.