There’s no better side to your pasta than this easy cheesy garlic bread. Simple, straightforward, delicious, and mainly addictive.
How To Make Cheesy Garlic Bread:
1. Turn on your oven and cover your baking pan in parchment paper.
2. Slice your bread loaf lengthwise and transfer both pieces on their back to the pan. Top with garlic powder. Put foil over it and stick it in your oven.
3. Cook it for 10-12 minutes. Take the cover off and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake it for another 2 to 4 minutes, until your cheese is melted.
4. Take it out of the oven and transfer to your cutting board. Allow to chill for a couple of minutes. Cut and enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂
Ingredients For Cheesy Garlic Bread:
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- Butter, cheese, and garlic
- Big baking pan
- Cutting board
What to serve with this bread?
This recipe is the ultimate combo between cheesiness and garlicky goodness. It is perfectly paired with soup, such as a delicious homemade chicken noodle soup. It also goes well with Homemade Alfredo Sauce and Mushroom Chicken Alfredo.
Expert Tips For Cheesy Garlic Bread:
This bread is perfect by itself. You can simply cut some tomato pieces and put them on top with a dash of sea salt.
If you’re not a fan of garlic, use 2 teaspoons of powder ranch seasoning instead.
When you shred your own cheese at home, it’s always far better than any store bought grated cheese. You can also mince your own garlic if you don’t own garlic powder.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- Easy Dutch Oven No Knead Bread
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- ½ cup of melted unsalted butter
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 and ½ cups of grated mozzarella cheese
- Turn on your oven to 400 F.
- Cover a baking pan in parchment paper.
- Slice your bread loaf lengthwise and transfer both pieces on their back to the pan.
- Coat with melted butter using a brush. Top with some garlic powder.
- Put foil over it and stick it in your oven.
- Cook for 10 or 12 minutes.
- Take the cover off and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake it for another 2 to 4 minutes, until your cheese is melted.
- Take it out of the oven and transfer to your cutting board. Allow to chill for a couple of minutes. Cut and enjoy!
1: In case you're a big garlic lover, you can use 2 teaspoons instead, divide them on each bread slice.
2: Substitute garlic powder with powder ranch seasoning. You children will love it.
3: Get your cheese nice and golden brown. Pay attention to your bread while your cheese is melting, raking it off the oven as soon as the desired level of meltiness is reached.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 477mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
Sos Recipes is not staffed by nutritionists or dietitians, and any provided nutritional information is an approximation. If calorie count and nutritional value are crucial to you, we suggest inputting the ingredients into your preferred online nutritional calculator. The actual calorie and nutritional content may differ based on the brands used.