For Printable Recipe Card, Please Scroll to the Bottom.
This easy cucumber feta salad is not only delicious but it’s refreshing, healthy, and low in calories. it’s a perfect side dish to serve alongside any meal, for chicken, beef, and seafood… Cucumber feta salad is a ubiquitous summer favorite, So go to try this flavorful salad, which can be ready in 5 minutes.
What do you Need to Make this Cucumber Feta Salad
- Cucumber: Any kind of cucumber ( Persian, mini cucumber…) will work for this fresh salad. Our favorite ones are English cucumbers are much sweeter than others, and are seedless.
- Feta cheese: As crumbled feta is highly convenient, you can use the block feta and crumble it by yourself.
- Fresh herbs: fresh Dill, Chives and basil are all so delicious with cucumber. you can replace it with all the fresh herbs you prefer.
- Extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil.
- Fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
How to Make Easy Fresh Cucumber Feta Salad
There’s not much to making this cucumber salad, you can make it in less than 5 minutes. it’s as easy as chopping cucumber, adding crumbled feta, and mixing it in a medium or large bowl. Mince all fresh herbs, dill, chives, and basil and add herbs to the bowl. Prepare the dressing sauce, mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat all salad. So easy and quick, it only takes a quick second to make.
What can you serve with easy cucumber feta salad
This salad is a perfect side dish for almost any protein. It goes very well with grilled salmon, chicken, pork, lamb dishes, and shrimp or steak.
There are some suggested accompaniments for this dish :
- Crispy Juicy Fried Chicken
- Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Jalapeño Cajun Butter
You can serve it on its own by making it healthier by adding cold penne, lettuce, or arugula.
How can we keep Cucumber Feta Salad Fresh
The salad can be served immediately or placed in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. This can also be made the day before and stored in the refrigerator, but don’t forget to add vinaigrette right before serving.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES, CHECK OUT:
- EASY CUCUMBER TOMATO ONION SALAD
- CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD WITH WHIPPED FETA
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 150g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill
- Pinch of fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of extra olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Salt (1 teaspoon) and pepper (1/2 teaspoon) to taste
- Wash and trim the cucumber. You can chop or slice it or also cut it into small quarters it depends on your preference. you can leave the skin on or remove it if you want. Place the cucumber in a medium or large serving bowl. Add crumbled feta cheese to the bowl.
- Mince finely dill and chives, et cut slightly the basil.
- Add all aromatic herbs to the bowl.
- To prepare vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Then mix well until get well combined.
- Drizzle the mix over the salad, Toss to combine, and serve.
Add the vinaigrette sauce just before serving. Adding the seasoning early will takes the water out of the cucumber).
If you like spicy, add one or two fresh diced jalapeños for the perfect taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 232mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g