Air Fryer Shrimp
If you want your shrimp to be well spiced, tender, and exploding in flavor, you need to try this recipe. There’s nothing better than an 8 minute recipe that uses ingredients you can very easily find.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Shrimp:
- Shrimp – Big and medium shrimp is ideal for this recipe. The smaller it is, the quicker it’ll cook.
- Oil – You can either use grapeseed oil or olive oil.
- Seasoning – You can get creative with this part, but the basics are paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
How to make Air Fryer Shrimp?
1. Take your shrimp out of the shell and pull the veins out.
2. Combine your seasoning and oil in a bowl.
3. Use a brush to coat your shrimp with the seasoning mix.
4. Lay out the seasoned shrimp in your fryer basket.
5. Let cook for 8 minutes without flipping them.
How to serve air-fried shrimp?
You can either use them as filling for a taco along with salsa and chopped vegetables, as an entree with a side of pasta and rice, or as topping to a salad.
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂
- Avoid spraying oil on your shrimp while in the air fryer rack. It will pop all over the inside of your fryer, which is difficult to get rid of once hardened. It’s best if you mix your oil into the seasoning and coat your shrimp that way. Another way is dredging your shrimp in the spice mix bowl, which works great as well.
- Use the biggest shrimp you can get your hands on. Don’t use small shrimp like popcorn shrimp, they reduce in size when cooked.
- The cooking time varies depending on the size of the shrimp. This recipe calls for big shrimp, and 8 minutes is the perfect time for them to cook evenly. 6 minutes for medium sized shrimp.
- You can experiment as much as you like when it comes to seasoning. Parmesan is always good, Cajun also, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper…
- This recipe calls for kosher salt, use half a teaspoon of it. In case you’re using table salt, only use ¼ teaspoon.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Take your shrimp out of the shell and pull the veins out. Clean with some water, then tap it with a paper towel to dry.
- Combine your seasoning and oil in a bowl.
- Use a brush to coat your shrimp with the seasoning mix all over.
- Lay out the seasoned shrimp in your fryer basket, don’t stack.
- Let cook on 400 F for 8 minutes without flipping them.
- When cooked, take your shrimp out. Top with some minced parsley and serve with your go-to side.
●Big and medium shrimp is best for this recipe.
●This recipe calls for kosher salt, in case you’re using table salt, only use ¼ teaspoon.
●You can dredge your shrimp in the spice mix bowl.
●If you want to double this recipe, make sure you bake your shrimp in groups to avoid disrupting the air circulating in the fryer.
●I would avoid using popcorn shrimp.
●Depending on the products you're using, the nutrients may differ. You can use a calorie counter to monitor your calories.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 985mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 21g
Sos Recipes is not staffed by nutritionists or dietitians, and any provided nutritional information is an approximation. If calorie count and nutritional value are crucial to you, we suggest inputting the ingredients into your preferred online nutritional calculator. The actual calorie and nutritional content may differ based on the brands used.