For Printable Recipe Card, Please Scroll to the Bottom.
This easy homemade blackberry lemonade recipe is a deliciously refreshing drink for summer. It combines different flavors the tartness of fresh lemon juice and the sweetness of blackberries. the combination of these two ingredients creates a taste divinely delicious and refreshed especially during summertime.
This blackberry syrup contains just natural ingredients and can be made in advance and kept in the fridge or the freeze for a few weeks. Let’s try it!
what you’ll need to make this easy Blackberry Lemonade Recipe
- You can use any fruit to make your own fruit syrups from fresh or frozen fruit.
- Blackberries: You can use fresh or frozen blackberries. it provides flavor, color, and vitamins… Other fruit like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries can be used perfectly.
- Sugar: it adds a good taste and sweetness to this recipe. Honey can be used as a substitute.
- Fresh lemon juice: it must be squeezed freshly
- Fresh lemon zest.
- Water: it’s the base of the lemonade.
How to Make Easy Blackberry Lemonade
stir in a medium saucepan, sugar, water, fresh lemon juice, fresh lemon zest, and blackberries. set on medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes until all sugar gets dissolved and the blackberries get soft. mash blackberries with a fork or blend for 30 seconds. add sugar depending on your taste.
Strain the berries juice through a fine mesh sieve. Allow the blackberry mixture to cool. Discard the berries puree and seeds.
make the berries syrup into bottles and make in the fridge.
Serve over ice and soda or sparkling water. Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
How can we store this easy Blackberry Lemonade
- This Homemade blackberry syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. To ensure that it stays fresh, make sure to keep it in a covered container and refrigerate it immediately after preparing it. It can also be frozen for more than 3 months.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES, CHECK OUT:
- 500 g (17 ounces) fresh blackberries, frozen can also be used
- 2 cups lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- To a medium saucepan, add sugar, water, fresh lemon juice, and blackberries.
- Make on medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes until all sugar gets dissolved and blackberries get soft.
- Mash blackberries with a fork or blend for 30 seconds. add sugar depending on your taste.
- Strain the berries juice through a fine mesh sieve.
- Allow the blackberry mixture to cool. Discard the berries puree and seeds.
- Make the berries syrup into bottles and make them in the fridge.
- Serve over ice and soda or sparkling water. Serve cool!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 118gFiber: 35gSugar: 83gProtein: 10g