This Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites recipe is the best of both worlds for caramel and chocolate lovers on special occasions like the holidays.
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PRETZEL BITES
Homemade candy is always a crowd favorite. Wth easily caramelized pretzels coated in gooey chocolate and decorated with some fun holiday sprinkles, who can resist?
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂
HOW TO MAKE PRETZEL CANDY?
You submerge your bites in bittersweet milk chocolate. You can do that to half of the pretzel or all of it, or vary between the two. Jazz them up with some fun holiday sprinkles. You can either gift them to your loved ones stacked in mason jars or put them on your holiday table to give it an inviting festive look.
Who doesn’t love Christmas candy? No less if it’s this simple and incorporates caramel. You want to use a substantial amount of caramel for it to seep into your pretzel holes. Use half a caramel square to do that.
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 24 pretzels
- 12 Kraft caramel squares cut in half (you can use any brand)
- ¾ cup of bittersweet or milk chocolate melted with a teaspoon of
- coconut oil
- Festive sprinkles
- Turn on your oven to 375 F.
- Use a silicone baking mat or cover a baking pan in parchment paper.
- Line up all your pretzels on the pan.
- Put half of the caramel squares in the middle of every pretzel.
- Cook in your preheated oven for 3-5 minutes. Your caramel should be softened but not all the way in the pretzel holes, that will happen as it chills. Let them fully chill before submerging them in chocolate.
- Once chilled, submerge your pretzels in chocolate, whether whole or just half. Drip off the excess by patting it on the side of the bowl.
- Transfer back to the pan. Put the funfetti on top. Then let fully chill.
- Keep in a sealed container.
Keep in mind, if your oven gets awfully hot, only cook your pretzels for 4-5 minutes. Your caramel squares are only supposed to be melty and soft.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 1599mgCarbohydrates: 153gFiber: 6gSugar: 49gProtein: 17g
Sos Recipes is not staffed by nutritionists or dietitians, and any provided nutritional information is an approximation. If calorie count and nutritional value are crucial to you, we suggest inputting the ingredients into your preferred online nutritional calculator. The actual calorie and nutritional content may differ based on the brands used.