There’s nothing better than a quick snack or treat for parties. Make these deviled strawberries and watch them vanish.
As the guaranteed hit of any party, these deviled strawberries won’t last more than 5 minutes.
In case you’re like me and also love strawberries, I highly recommend you dive in head first in these delicious deviled strawberries filled with a smooth rich cheese sweet cream filling, garnished with tasty broken graham crackers. Trust me, these will vanish from your table in no time.
These are perfect for any occasion, whether it be potlucks, superbowl day, barbecues, 4th of July, bridal showers, valentine’s day, and many more.
Simple and quick treat for everyone from kids to adults.
This recipe is perfect for when strawberries are in season, around spring time and the beginning of summer.
This recipe is so easy, the only part that takes any work is preparing your strawberries to get stuffed.
Your strawberries don’t have to be the same size, it’s better to have some diversity. It will only take you a couple slices, and to scoop out the insides to be stuffed with the filling. In case you don’t have time, do this step the day before.
The filling is made with simple ingredients for Deviled Strawberries:
- Sour cream,
- Whipping cream,
- Lemon juice,
- Cream cheese,
- Vanilla extract,
Try not to lick every bowl and spoon you use, it is so delicious.
HOW TO MAKE DEVILED STRAWBERRIES:
1. Whisk your whipping cream on its own before overlapping it with your cream cheese mix until smooth and creamy.
2. Use a star tip piping bag, fill it up, and get cracking! Press as much as you want over each of your strawberry halves.
3. Garnish with your broken graham crackers on top, and enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂
TIP: For the 4th of July, decorate every strawberry with a blueberry in the center.
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 18 to 24 strawberries
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 2/3 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker
- Cut your strawberries in half and slice the stems off. To help them stay in place, slice a thin layer from the back. Remove the center of each strawberry using a melon baller.
- Whisk up your whipping cream for 5 minutes until it's fluffy and smooth in a bowl.
- In a similar bowl, using an electric mixer, combine your sugar, lemon juice, softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sour cream.
- Overlap the cream cheese mix and whipped cream until combined.
- Use a star tip on a piping bag filled with your mix, and press it over every one of your strawberries.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers on top.
- Dig in!
For the 4th of July, decorate every strawberry with a blueberry in the center.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g
Sos Recipes is not staffed by nutritionists or dietitians, and any provided nutritional information is an approximation. If calorie count and nutritional value are crucial to you, we suggest inputting the ingredients into your preferred online nutritional calculator. The actual calorie and nutritional content may differ based on the brands used.