For Printable Recipe Card, Please Scroll to the Bottom.
This homemade garlic butter sauce recipe is versatile, very simple to make, and absolutely irresistible. this recipe is made with just five ingredients and you have a so delicious sauce, perfectly served over anything from seafood, and grilled meats, to pizza crust, or enjoy it as a simple sauce for pasta or just drizzle it over grilled or roasted vegetables.
What you will need to make Garlic Butter Sauce
- Butter at room temperature (Unsalted or salted, both can be used)
- Garlic finely chopped or pressed
- Fresh lemon juice
- Fresh parsley finely chopped or dried parsley ( you can also use other aromatic herbs )
- Salt and pepper for taste
How to Make Garlic Butter Sauce
You can, literally, make this easy Garlic Butter Sauce recipe in just a few minutes. You can serve this delicious garlic butter sauce with seafood, steak, chicken, or vegetables….in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir the pressed garlic, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. Mix until well combined. cook for 1 or 2 minutes until the garlic becomes fragrant. Add salt and pepper and serve immediately or keep it warm until ready to serve.
How to Serve Garlic Butter Sauce
This easy garlic butter sauce is so delicious. There are several ways of serving it over seared fish and with seafood like grilled shrimp or lobster but it can be used with steak or chicken. It can be also served with vegetables like mashed potatoes, or sautéed or roasted vegetables. we like also using it on cauliflower, mushrooms, or broccoli. Also in a simple way, to have the best garlic bread, you can spread this recipe onto your favorite bread and make it in the oven for 5 minutes at 400°F.
SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES, CHECK OUT:
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 4 garlic cloves finely minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add softened butter.
- Stir in the pressed garlic, and cook for 1 or 2 minutes until the garlic begins to smell fragrant.
- Add lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Mix until well combined.
- Remove from the heat, male in the bowl, and keep warm until the moment to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
How to Store Garlic Butter Sauce
This sauce recipe can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
In the freezer, you can freeze it in plastic wrap as a log for up to 2 months. When ready to use, Add to your meal without defrosting. But, we do not recommend freezing garlic butter sauce because the texture will get all weird, grainy, and gross.