Today I’m going to share with you the best cinnamon roll recipe. I mean who doesn’t love warm, fluffy cinnamon rolls, with cream cheese icing? The tricky part is dealing with the yeasted dough. Waiting for it to proof, kneading it for long periods of time, and never knowing if I made it quite right
Ingredients For Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls – I recommend using Grand cinnamon rolls, that’s the way I make them, but if you can’t find them, other brands would still work. They won’t be as big but definitely fluffy and delicious.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – spread one cup of heavy cream on the bottom of the baking dish and gets soaked by the cinnamon rolls. this will make them melt in your mouth.
- Butter – 1 stick of butter melted with brown sugar and poured on top of the rolls.
- Brown Sugar – one cup of brown sugar is used in this recipe.
- Frosting – top the cinnamon rolls with the cream cheese frosting or whatever icing that comes with the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Recipe?
So how to make cinnamon rolls, stay with me it is so easy!
1. Pour the heavy cream on the bottom of a greased 9×13″ pan.
2. Place the raw cinnamon rolls on top of the heavy cream.
3. Melt together butter and brown sugar in a pan. once melted, add 3 tbsp of heavy cream. whisk to combine.
4. Pour this mixture over the top of the rolls.
5. Bake in a 350 °F (180°C) oven for 25-30 minutes. The top should be golden brown and the liquid should be mostly absorbed.! There might be some liquid on the bottom once you start plating them, this is a gold mine. Be sure to drizzle it over the cinnamon rolls.
6. Frost the gooey cinnamon rolls with the provided frosting or cream cheese icing and don’t forget the liquid from the pan, too. ENJOY!
Can You Freeze NO-YEAST Cinnamon Rolls?
Yes, just put them in an airtight container for up to 3 months. allow the cinnamon rolls to get to room temperature, before icing and serving. I don’t recommend freezing iced cinnamon rolls.
HOW TO STORE CINNAMON ROLL Recipe?
Allow them to completely cool then store them in an airtight container.
Store icing in a separate airtight container as well. Both can be kept at room temperature for 3-5 days.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup plus 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180°C).
- Spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the baking dish and then pour the whipping cream around them.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar, in a saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in the additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake in a 350 °F (180°C) oven for 25-30 minutes. The top should be golden brown and the liquid should be mostly absorbed.! There might be some liquid on the bottom once you start plating them, this is a gold mine. Be sure to drizzle it over the cinnamon rolls.
- Use the frosting provided in the cinnamon rolls to frost the cinnamon rolls.
- Serve and drizzle with additional liquid from the pan. Enjoy!
● Pillsbury Grand's Cinnamon Rolls are the absolute best option for this recipe. I have made these with non-Grand's cinnamon rolls and it does work, but they are not quite as good.
● Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Be sure to save the liquid from the bottom of the pan, too.
● To reheat leftovers, microwave on 50% power for 60-90 seconds, checking halfway through.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 237mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g