This easy garlic chicken recipe will have your mind blown! you will be wanting to make it over and over again, and wondering how just three basic ingredients can make such a delicious meal.
All you need are boneless skinless chicken breasts, garlic, and brown sugar. their caramelization in the oven gives them an amazing flavor.
It will only take you about 30 mins to prepare and bake this brown sugar chicken, and all the ingredients are inside your pantry and fridge
HOW TO MAKE BROWN SUGAR GARLIC CHICKEN?
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200°C) and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray
2. In olive oil, saute the minced garlic until translucent but not browned. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides and place in the casserole dish
4. Mix brown sugar into the sauteed garlic and distribute evenly on top of the chicken breasts
5. Bake, uncovered for 15 to 20 mins or until chicken breasts are cooked through.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH GARLIC CHICKEN?
This chicken can be served with a wide variety of side dishes, like Mexican potatoes, rice, pasta, and one veggie. You can serve steamed veggies or a side salad
My family loves it with white rice and steamed veggies.
FREEZE GARLIC CHICKEN:
Let the chicken breasts cool completely and store them in an airtight container or a freezer bag for up to 3 months.
If the brown sugar starts to get burned on the edges of the casserole dish before your chicken is done, just take your dish out of the oven remove the burnt sugar with a spoon and put it back in.
The sugar will stick to the spoon, so just put it in a glass of water and let it soak until it dissolves. You do want to remove any burnt sugar before it gets too black. This does not always happen by the way.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp of brown sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray
- In olive oil, saute the minced garlic until translucent but not browned. Set aside
- Sprinkle the chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides, and place it in the casserole dish
- Mix brown sugar into the sauteed garlic and distribute evenly on top of the chicken breasts
- Bake, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken breasts are cooked through
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 37g