Have you ever tried chocolate peanut clusters in slow cooker? Well, today I bring you these peanut clusters to try for the holidays. It’s easy to make and delicious.
What is a Peanut Cluster
You can use your favorite kind of chocolate, peanut butter, and peanuts. They all get melted and you scoop them in mini muffin cups or into a baking tray for the chocolate to set up.
How to Make Peanut Clusters
1. In a crockpot add your chocolate. I’m using a bag of semi-sweet chocolate and a bag of dark chocolate. you can use milk to mix it or white chocolate. It’s up to you!
2. Add your peanuts and peanut butter to the pot.
3. You don’t have to mix things together, just put a lid on it and set it on low for 1h. After 1h stir to combine. Put the lid back on and stir every 15 mins till everything is melted completely.
4. I use a cookie scoop as it makes scooping the peanut mixture easy. Place on a lined baking sheet or into a lined mini muffin pan. let it set up until the chocolate hardens. you can decorate with festive sprinkles while the chocolate is still melted.
5. Store your peanut clusters in a cool place so they keep their shape.
Can You Freeze Chocolate Covered Peanuts
Definitely! Once chocolate is set you can put it in an airtight container and then in the freezer for up to 4 months. Sometimes I eat them right after i get them out of the freezer like ice cream.
What Kind of Peanuts Do You Use for Peanut Clusters
I prefer to use cocktail peanuts or dry-roasted peanuts. you can use a mix of both. just stay away from the honey-roasted peanuts, you already have sweetness from the chocolate you are coating them in.
DON’T LOSE THE DELICIOUS RECIPE! GO FOLLOW US OVER ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
Don’t lose this delicious recipes:
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of dark chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16-ounce) container of dry roasted peanuts
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, set on low, and cook for 60 minutes. Using a spatula, stir to combine all of the ingredients. Cover and continue to cook, stirring every 15 mins until chocolate is completely melted.
- Drop 1 tablespoon-sized dollop of the candy onto a lined baking sheet.
- Let the candy firm up before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for best results.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g